This is a place where I can vent about certain frustrations. And occasionally, there may be a happy story. B/c life IS good.

Monday, October 16, 2006

Appliance Woes

Ok, so let me get this straight. We spend 300-something on a Maytag washing machine just over two years ago. And today, the repair man comes out, which costs 142 bucks just for that. And then I have to give him another hundred or so to fix the problem we have?! This is a Maytag! I thought the big joke with them is that the repair men never have any work to do! So, I just spent 262 bucks on a machine I just bought two years ago! Mainly b/c it was easier than to just buy a new one and having the hassle of getting the old one out, etc. I guess they just don't make them like they used to. Or we are just cursed! %*&@!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry about the washer!! Ugh!!!

10:27 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home