This is a place where I can vent about certain frustrations. And occasionally, there may be a happy story. B/c life IS good.

Saturday, October 21, 2006

A Lovely Autumn Day!


What a beautiful day it is! I don't have to work, neither does Dan. We just got back from some window shopping at Peddler's Village, since we just wanted to get out somewhere and not really spend too much money. Not that we can, really! It seems like everything is hitting us at once as far as bills go. Oh well! So, it was nice to take a ride in the country, which is all around us. I like the area we live in. This picture is the view from our bedroom window. We don't have much of a back yard, since it's a townhome, but we at least have some nice trees to look at. (So, Tom, this is for you!) I guess I should get going and start helping my husband who happens to be vacuuming right now. Wow! I am lazy compared to him! Happy weekend!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a nice day and a beautiful tree! The area around Peddlers Village is beautiful. I love to look at all the homes. Plus there is an outlet mall there that is fun to browse through.

12:11 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home