This is a place where I can vent about certain frustrations. And occasionally, there may be a happy story. B/c life IS good.

Monday, October 23, 2006

Testing Day

Well, today was the day that I was to check and see if the insemination worked. So far, no positive result. So why the heck do I feel like it did work? My hubby is quite upset, as am I, but I am not giving into defeat yet. Maybe it will just take a couple of extra days for me to test positively, who knows? We shall see in a couple of days. Dan doesn't understand how I can still think positively, and I am not sure why I do it. But, I just can't help it. I know things will work out for us eventually. They have to.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry...it will happen for you guys. I'll be sending you good vibes.

11:28 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home