This is a place where I can vent about certain frustrations. And occasionally, there may be a happy story. B/c life IS good.

Monday, December 03, 2007

A Shout Out

After a while of not even looking at my stat counter, I checked it out yesterday. It says I actually have more readers than I thought. To you I say, sorry for not being all that exciting. One from Australia (G'day!), one from France (Bonjour!), another from Canada (aye!), another from Argentina (um...Hi!). And a few across the country. Crazy! If you are any of these people, can you just drop me a note sometime, and let me know who you are? Or who I am, for that matter. This way, I can check YOU out if you have a blog. Good stuff! Thanks!

1 Comments:

Blogger Happy said...

I check both blogs regularly, but don't usually comment...I guess I'm a lurker?

1:29 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home