This is a place where I can vent about certain frustrations. And occasionally, there may be a happy story. B/c life IS good.

Monday, March 19, 2007

Hatboro Sunoco Sucks

My friend and I had her son out on a beautiful day last week in our hometown around lunchtime. We stopped at a small store, and then I hopped over to the local gas station to use the restroom. I checked the door, and it was locked. As I walked in to see the attendant, he said to me, "You're going to ask me for the key to the bathroom, and I'm supposed to tell you that we don't have a public restroom." Well, I know they HAVE one, I just tried to open the door. I just looked at him and said, "What if I told you I'm pregnant?" He was like, "What if I told you my boss would literally fire me if I let you use it?" I couldn't believe it! Toothless ass! I just looked at him and walked out, as I heard him yell an apology after me. So, I had to run across the street, and duck into the bar, trying not to go on the way. On my way back out, I was so temped to give him the finger as I walked by the gas station! I should have threatened to go right there on his floor, so he could clean it up, but I didn't want to get messy! LOL!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sunoco sucks!. I just noticed for the past year they have been charging me a dollar every time I have used my Visa card. The charge is not posted and does not appear on my receipt. They didn't even tell me they were going to do it. I called Visa on them. Usage fees on cards are not allowed by Visa.

8:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home