This is a place where I can vent about certain frustrations. And occasionally, there may be a happy story. B/c life IS good.

Monday, January 15, 2007

Flowers

These are flowers I bought for myself the other day at Giant. Pretty nice, huh? I was just in the mood to have flowers, so I got them. Not a bad price, either. $10.99. I had recently told Dan that it would be nice if he'd think to buy me some once in a while. After all, I said, "I am carrying your child." Haha! A few days later, there they are, and when he got home, he gave me the business. I guess he didn't want to just get me flowers b/c I said something, but b/c he had thought of it. But, hey, I don't want to wait forever, you know? And if that's my biggest complaint about my man, than I think we're doing pretty good!

2 Comments:

Blogger Happy said...

Was Dan upset that you crossed the line into his flower giving turf? I think it's nice that you treated yourself.

10:48 AM

 
Blogger Amy said...

LOL! He was initially like, "What the crap?" But he got over it.

11:01 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home