This is a place where I can vent about certain frustrations. And occasionally, there may be a happy story. B/c life IS good.

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

It's a Boy!

Yesterday I got a phone call from my mother telling me of the new addition to our family. My step-sister had her second son by planned c-section! Everyone is doing fine. They named him Elijah. I am bummed, though, b/c I was hoping to visit with my parents this Friday, since she lives a couple of hours away. But I have to work, and I have a bad cold. So, I'll have to wait until next time. I'm sure his big brother, Hayden, is very excited he's got a sibling!

1 Comments:

Blogger Vanessa said...

Hi Amy, thanks for your comment on my blog (yay, one of my first commenters!) and congratulations on becoming an aunt again!!

9:11 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home