This is a place where I can vent about certain frustrations. And occasionally, there may be a happy story. B/c life IS good.

Saturday, November 18, 2006

I Forgot that I Did Something

Duh. I completely forgot to write about my trip down to my old neighborhood a week or so ago. I was having some major back problems, with my sciatic nerve, which was keeping me from being able to walk without shooting pains. My chiropractor actually helped a lot, and he's down near my old home. So, whenever I go to him, I usually drop by to see my mother or my friend who recently had a baby. Her first. He's so cute! Anyway, the three of us went to the mall and had lunch and strolled around for a while. (Get it? strolled) It was cool to see him. Everytime I do he's changed a bit. It's crazy. I just wanted to write this down so I remember the few things I actually do outside of this house and my job. Oh! And we never got out today to see the movie, b/c I wasn't feeling well. Maybe next week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home