This is a place where I can vent about certain frustrations. And occasionally, there may be a happy story. B/c life IS good.

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Devil's Game

We were lucky enough to get tickets to a Devils' game from Dan's aunt, and the game was last night. It was cool to get out of the house on a Saturday night! I must say, though, that it's true what they say about New Jersey being stinky. I mean, we go to central Jersey a lot, and it doesn't ever smell bad, but oh my! North Jersey stank like crazy! I don't know what's going on there! The game was cool, though, since there were a few fights. Not that I'm a fighter, but it makes the game more entertaining, that's for sure! I would rather be rooting for my team, the Flyers, but I'll take what I can get.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's always fun to go out when it FREE! Sweetness and I have been making a major effort to cut down the number of times that we go out to dinner. (ya know, budget, budget, budget...)

11:03 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tag your it...another blogger (kerry from the Collins drama) has tagged me and now I'm tagging you. Blog the contents of your purse.

9:20 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home