This is a place where I can vent about certain frustrations. And occasionally, there may be a happy story. B/c life IS good.

Monday, December 11, 2006

Our Dining Room Set!


Hey all! It's been a while since I had anything to write about, but I am excited about our new furniture! For Christmas, my mother decided to get us the dining room set we've had our eye on for a while. It was delivered over the weekend. I love it! The table we had before was kinda small, and it was an old hand-me-down. And all four of our chairs were unmatching! One was even a computer chair! Pretty bad. This table has a leaf we can add to it, although that makes it a bit big for our room. We'll be able to hold on to this set for a long time. Thanks, Mom!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks great. I love it, Mom

7:04 PM

 
Blogger Happy said...

It is BEAUTIFUL!!! We have had our eye on a similar set the we found in the Lancaster area.

12:25 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, that set is beautiful!! I love the coloring, very classy!!

10:37 AM

 
Blogger Happy said...

Congratulations Amy (I got your email), but you've been tagged! Check out my blog, copy the questions into yours and replace my answers w/your own. Have fun!

2:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home