This is a place where I can vent about certain frustrations. And occasionally, there may be a happy story. B/c life IS good.

Sunday, April 27, 2008

The House!

I forgot to take pictures of the outside of the house, the livingroom, or the bathrooms, but these are the best ones I have of our new house:

Here's the view of the Dining Room and Kitchen from the Mud Room:



And from the other side:




This one was taken from the garage, looking into the Mud Room, to the back door. The powder room is to the left before the back door, and outside there is a very large deck. I like how it's set up so we don't have to walk into the main part of the house to use the potty.



This is part of the basement:






That door you see goes to the Laundry Room:






This is the opposite view. Check out the built-in TV cabinet!:




I'll post more later!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home